Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

A black-eye... for real....



Reality can punch you in the face and you just keep on doing the same things without noticing the big black-eye Life has given to you...




Sometimes I forget how wonderful my normal life is... I just need to talk with extraordinary people who look just as ordinary ones... If I feel like doing so, I could talk to someone one morning and I would found out something amazing… They have more treasures in their lives that the ones I can afford or dream about... I am not talking about money, big houses or high education… (even though most of them also have that but they wouldn’t show off them around)… Their experiences are remarkable, vast and profound that I think I am not capable of having one of them in my life time and still alive... and there they are…. Those ordinary-extraordinary people are waiting for their children in front of my kids’ school… They are along with me waiting for our loved ones… maybe talking and chatting or none of that… just waiting… and there is me my whole me almost weeping for something so stupid like “I cannot cope with my family responsibilities. I am so tired.”...


One of them heard me so kindly and supported me so selflessness that I just can write this to let her know that I am very thankful for her help…


Thanks God for the opportunity of meeting you... Melissa....

1 comment:

  1. I am so touched by this! Thankyou so much for your kind words. Just remember I am always here for you as a friend and for anything you may need - just ask. I am so thankful to have you in my life too, your story is amazing. You are alot stronger than you think you are, it wont be long before the dark cloud lifts to let the sun shine back into your life, but remember, into each life some rain must fall - glad I had an umbrella for you!!!

    ReplyDelete